Theater Company of Lafayette was established in 1996 (as Lafayette Community Players) to produce high quality theater productions and to broaden public appreciation and understanding of live theater.
It is the formal policy of TCL to foster an atmosphere of tolerance, and we therefore encourage participation from all walks of life. This means that we DO NOT discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability.
There are many people who have been involved with TCL over the years. Men and women, children and seniors, and people with a wide range of skills and abilities have all given their time and energy to make TCL a success. Without the help of our dedicated community, we simply could not exist.
- We are an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization
- We are incorporated as a nonprofit group in the State of Colorado
- Indoor performances are at the historic Mary Miller Theater (map)
- The theater holds approximately 75 people
- We operate in the theater by agreement with the City Of Lafayette
- TCL generally has 3-4 “mainstage” productions each season (Jan-Dec)
- Over 1,200 people come to see our shows each season
- We receive 100% of our help from volunteers (no paid staff)
TCL receives additional support from
Links to other theater-related websites in Colorado
(TCL does not necessarily endorse any of these sites; they are provided to you as a courtesy, and are listed here for informational purposes only)